The PMI Michigan Thumb Area Chapter invites you to a day filled with education, learning, and networking. . .
"Global Project Management –
Complexity of being a Project Manager"
September 22, 2014
Global projects are difficult and complex by nature. Language, culture, and logistics are key issues and present challenges to our effectiveness as PM's. The Goal for the day is to provide tools and tips, in an interactive session. Come learn, network and earn eight PDU's towards maintaining your PMP certification, while gaining insights and ideas on how to think "Global" on your "Local" projects.
- Tips for Better Global Engagements
- Culture Challenges (Working around the Clock)
- Virtual Teams – Managing / Getting the Most from these Teams
- Matrix Teams – Challenges in Managing
- Panel Discussion with Senior Global Project Managers
Sign-in / Continental Breakfast begins at 7:00am
PDD Presentations 8:00 AM to 5:00PM
August 18 to Sept 20, 2014
PMI Member: $225.00
Non-PMI Member: $275.00
Discounted rooms available from the Bavarian Lodge